Thoughts

Life is an IceCream, Enjoy it before it melts

Top 10 Sarcastic Quotes of All Time

Top 10 Sarcastic Quotes of All Time



10. “Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.” –Ashleigh Brilliant



9. “I feel so miserable without you, it’s almost like having you here.” –Stephen Bishop



8. “I don’t know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn’t.” –Jules Renard



7. “I find it rather easy to portray a businessman. Being bland, rather cruel and incompetent comes naturally to me.” –John Cleese



6. “Personal experience makes a believer out of anyone; that explains the hordes of evolution deniers.” –Sarcasm Society



5. “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” –Mark Twain



4. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” –Oscar Wilde



3. “Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.” –Mark Twain



2. “A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.” –Groucho Marx



1. “If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?” –Charles Pierce


Source: http://blog.sarcasmsociety.com/quotes-blurbs/top-10-sarcastic-quotes-of-all-time.html

No comments: