Thoughts

Life is an IceCream, Enjoy it before it melts

Child's Play!


Crashhhhh..............and there goes the ball again .
'Arjun , you know the drill! the 1 who hit it in the DEN he has to get it back'.
'Comeon guys!! please somebody accompany me . Hey vikram come yaar, atleast you can come with me'. 'No dude!! I am ready to give my life for you , but going inside that DEN , you are on your own Arjun', said Vikram. 'What happened Arjun , you scarred ....'shouted some from the back. 'Arjun Sharma is afraid of nothing ok. NOTHING!!' .'then go and get the ball STUD !! it will get dark in a while and we will have to quit in between', grumbled Pankaj. He was the DADA of the group , DADA means aka Saurabh Ganguly, and not some gangster or bully. And he was standing on the runners end at the verge of his personal best score, which is 37 by the way.
'Damn!! whose face did I look to when i wake up this morning ? This is going to be tough', And I moved a few steps towards the DEN. DEN was not any LION's cave, wish it would have been LION's cave, it would have been easier to comeout alive from their but here it is far worse, its Major Khalnaayak , actually Major K. K Naayak 's house. and trust me he was worse then an angry and hungry lion , especially to us kids. Whole society is afraid of him.
Last I heard a rumor that a post man enterd his house but nobody saw him coming out from the house, no body recieved their posts that day

No comments: