Thoughts

Life is an IceCream, Enjoy it before it melts

SINGH IS KING

"All the passengers are requested to faten up their belts, the plane will reach Copenhagen in 15 minutes. We are flying at a height of...... ", "Dude!!! Wake up man , its about time, plane is about to land. " screemed Rahul


A long pause!!
"WOW!! we are here finally , Denmark , the land of beech & bitches. I can't belive shekhar finally allowed me to join you guys for the tour. I mean after all that has happened back in last month. I thought I screwed big time. Thanks to my pursuasive skills that I took Mozez under my wraps, Shekhar could have said nothing once Mozez was in".


Ahhhh!!! I want to sleep and this jackass is exhausting his lungs blabbering same story he has been telling me since last 1 week; like my winamp put on Repeat mode and playing a single song all day long. God! I enjoyed that so much in college when I used to irriate everybody by putting one of Mr. Topiwaala's song in repeat mode and lock my room. Even my UPS was a powerfull one, it prolonged the torture for another hour and half atleast. Although I wish I shouldn't have done that I got a fare share of GPL for doing that. Those filthy leather boots!

"Ahh!! Finally Almighty is awake, get up man and fasten your belt, didn't you hear the announcement , ohh , that air hostess she is so hot , wish i would have got into her" pervert said for the nth time.


"Can you stop screeming, I wanted a few minutes of sleep , thanks to you now I am sleep deprived as well. I wish shekhar would have said no to you" I cursed myself for forcing Shekhar to put Rahul's name for onsite team and this self-proclaimed genious is taking a toll off me.


After 30 mins plane landed and checkout and severe inquiry and scruitny of customs , thanks to pickles & spices (Naaraayani's had a bag full of those) and irritating, scrutinizing (call it suspecting) eyes of customs officers to myself, Thanks to my appearance, When will these guys start differentiating between a muslim and a sikh and importance of a turban. If they can't understand such simple stuffs then what the hell do you mean by globalisation & shrinking world. Anyways, so another 1 hour of checks and questions, there we were , Me, Rahul , Naaraayani, Shikha dhawan and PVR aka Parsawnaath Vishwaprakaaash Raheja, RAW agents in a special mission disguised as normal middle class humans sent to save the country from a terrorist group who are planning a major attack in India and leads brought us to Denmark where all of them are meeting with their financers.
Kidding!! Actually we were just another bunch of software engineers (we prefer to be called that way, in real we are just a bunch of semi-techi self proclaimed genius who always think about building big stuffs and then go back to same old life cycle of bug fixing, code enhancement, ...) coming out of the world's largest software Engineer's production factory a.k.a India, which sends enggs all across world to handle there software problems, to fix bugs, enhance their crappy systems, support, You name it We will build it; is our unspoken motto. And that too cheaper than anywhere in this world.You know why we are so successful in this , because we know something others don't, that is JUGAAD. more about this later, for know back to Copenhagen..
So as I said we were actually employees of a company named 'MindKeeper' sent to client site for next 3 months, which was a renown investment bank of Europe, this process termed as 'ONSITE' is the only reason why people in India want to join this area. Every body back there thinks that we will earn in dollars, euros, pounds, yens and will save it all to have a lot of money in rupees (thanks to high exchange rates) when we return back to India. Then we will have enough to survive for our whole life, and a middle class man's dream start of saving evey bit of money from evey inch possible and save it all to have a little fun later in life, but irony is that 'later ' never arrives and the middle class may may become an upper middle class person but his whole life he keeps saving a little more from every little corner.
This made me decide since my last tour that no more savings, just have as much fun as possible , 'kya pata kal ho na ho!!', yes this was not my first tour unlike Rahul. I am not a fresher, already have had a 4 years experience in this field and I am the lead of the team which has just landed to save the world !! ooopsss to save the project , which otherwise will also be going just fine, but as I said we like to pretend we are very important for client the whole world(read client's system) will crash down if we stop working, especially when we sit infront of a non-techie (and we find a lot of those kinds out of India, India has way too many techies, damn mass software engg production country!!!)
But right now my mind was messed up , I haven't got a chance to sleep properly last night thanks to all, too many questions coming up from Rahul, I was busy with lead responsibilities for the whole day yesterday and now there is no cab waiting for us to take us to hotel. I don't even know the name of hotel. Damn!! I hate being a lead sometimes. But no , this is not the time to freak out, but to show how good of a leader you are. I need to call Mozez and follow up further. GOOD IDEA!! Param you are a genious, I gave a pat on my back.
"Hello Mark!! Hi Paramjeet this side from India........"


So After another 3 hours of hazels and 1 hour of check in formalities we were finally in our rooms. when I looked at clock it was already 5:00 PM. And I thought I will enjoy the Sunday before the work start. Anyways on the positive side, I just found out that they have a musical evening in the hotel this evening, I hope it is good. I should freshen up and get ready, but before that should get back to finish my pending sleep. Another 30 mins will not hurt. I have asked everybody to assemble by 7 anyways. And I started snoring again.............zzzzzzzzz!!











____________________________________________________________________









-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




















































------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paramjeetiya di new story kab aying? :p m eager to read next chapter :p

by the way...what's the use of a cricket bat in a b'day party?:o