Thoughts

Life is an IceCream, Enjoy it before it melts

I want to go back again!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning were early and Nights were late

I had to eat my veggies till nothing left on plate!

I was forced for 5 hours of bonded labour

And 2 hours aftermaths when it was sober!!

 

Sneaking was a challenge and Peeking was a crime

And if you get caught you surely met divine!!

I loved hot sun & I loved muddy play

I always get a beating, though whatever I say!!

You have to act good , You have to learn manners,

Family has reputation , they say should I remember!!

I hated back then but studied with my heart

Wishing these days will get over

And I will have a good start!!

 

But now when I look back

I want to go back to;

Life without tensions, life without pain

I want to go back when,

Life was without hurdles, life was without worries

Coz my friend then I had no hurries!!

 

No comments: